My little cooking adventure tonight turned out pretty good. Appetizers - Fried Pickles
Main course - Pittsburg Style Salad with breaded chicken.
The fried pickles were pretty easy to make and tasted pretty good. They were a little gritty and peppery though. I think I need to decrease the corn meal and the lemon pepper but other than that they were good. The salad was good as always! Definitely will try to cook the fried pickles again for company.
Now its time to relax with the sad and moppy doggies. They miss their daddy when he is away. Copper is acting like his best friend disowned him and Bandit just doesn't understand why Cowoby isn't here. Jubilee is just sleeping the evening away and Cabella is chewing on every toy she can find. What fun! Guess I will do some schoolwork and get ready to watch some TV. Or better yet....I should do some crunches and push-ups. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment