Sunday, January 23, 2011

At tad to cold

Brrrrrrr, it is cold here in the northeast.  Currently sitting at -5.8 degrees!  YIKES!  I will be staying inside as much as possible today.  Yesterday it started out this cold as well and warmed up to a whopping 22 degrees.  One thing I have to say about running outdoors is that it does get you used to the cold.  I didn't mind it yesterday when I was out (I was bundled up like a snowman though), except for when the wind started blowing - that is when I really felt the COLD. 

Today is a usual Sunday for us.  Lots of relaxing and little stuff around the house.  I need to spend some quality time with my school books today as I plan the first week of a new semester.  I am teaching Accounting II again for the second year, but we changed books so it is pretty much like planning all over again.  Graphic Design is my other high school course and this will be my fourth semester teaching it.  I hope to change it up quite a bit too though .  I am getting a little bored.   I will continue on with my year long Sixth grade courses as well.  Those are easy to plan for and a lot of fun too.

Cowboy is out checking his traps in this crazy cold weather hoping he has a beaver or two.  That would make him a very happy Cowboy if he did.   The doggies are all in here with me cuddled up on their beds enjoying staying warm without shivering.  So now it is time for me to get bundled up in some cozy warm clothes and get busy.    Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: