Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Workout??? What's a Workout?

Cowboy said this evening that we need to start working out after school/work.  Workout?  What??  Really??  I've been enjoying my "not going for a run days".  I know I need to get back into it and part of me does, but the other part is really enjoying the "break."  As long as I can get one or two runs in a week I'll be happy. 

What I really need to do is start doing more stretching and of course the dreaded ab workouts.  That is something I always WANT to work on but for some reason always putt it off. I get so jealous when I see other runners great abs, but I don't take the time to work on my own.  Definitely need to work on that.

So, I am going to enjoy the rest of this week to take a "break".  When I start my new semester on Monday so will my new "training plan".  That's my goal.  Now that it is out there hopefully I can stick with it.

No comments: