Can't believe I am halfway through the school year already! Whew! A new batch of kiddos will be waiting in my classroom tomorrow. I know most of them and I will have my hands full to say the least. I am keeping my fingers crossed and my spirits high that it will be a great semester.
So as I mentioned a few days ago, with the start of a new semester I would also start my new workout plan. Even though it is bitter cold I hope to get a run in tomorrow after school and then when I get home work on some crunches and situps. I just got the newest edition of Shape magazine so I will be checking in there for some ideas on different crunches and situps to work different areas.
Last month's edition had lots of great exercises that I will be using as well. I hope to get these abs of mine slimmed down a bit and work on my shoulders and arms too.
Here's hoping I can get this semester off to a good start both in the classroom and in my workout world.

No comments:
Post a Comment