the weekend has come and gone - already?? We just enjoyed a walk with the doggies around the yard and watched the beautiful sunset. Cowboy and I didn't do much this weekend. We just stayed here at home. yesterday it snowed pretty much the whole day and we got about three inches. Today of course I had to tackle school work and then we took a break and ran some errands in town. That's about it.
I am really lacking in motivation to do much of anything. I thought about going out for a run when it was sunny and "warm" but it didn't happen. I really should do some stretches and work on the abs but again, just lacking that motivation.
This week starts our health fitness challenge at school so I need to make sure that I am getting in at least a 20 min workout each day to earn points. That may help my motivation a bit and give me some opportunities to win a prize or two. At the end of the six weeks I'll get a nice $50.00 gift card for participating as well. I can't pass that up!
Yesterday Cowboy and I enjoyed a wonderful Red Lobster-like dinner at home. I made homemade New England Clam Chowder, Tastefully Simple - Parmesean Cheddar biscuits and a side salad. It was delicious and the soup and biscuits were even better for lunch today. Tonight though we are stuck with good ol leftovers. We Have to clean out that fridge before I can start cooking for the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment