Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tiggerific Thursday

It's Tiggerific just because it is Thursday which brings us one day closer to Friday.  It seems like it's been a long week.  Overall a good week though.  I like my new classes and my new students.  Just 86 more days of school.  Let's see what I say about my classes and students on day 45.

My dad and I got a really good run in this afternoon.  We met at school and ran around the area.  We were talking the whole time and kept a really good pace.  We did about 3.45 which is the longest I've done since the half.  It felt pretty good but my calf muscles are a little sore now.  I think it is because of wearing my cowboy boots all day.  They have great support but I think a little too much which is causing me to pronate in. 

Enough enough crazy babble for one night.  Time to get back to lesson planning and prepping for next week.

No comments: