Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good Day, Good Day

I was surprised.  My kiddos were much better than expected....but it is just the FIRST day. It looks like I will have some good classes.  It should be interesting.

Cowboy is away for the week so I am enjoying some girl time.  I got home by 4:45 today, took care of the doggies and had my dinner by 5:45.  Now, I am busy doing doing some schoolwork, watching the doggies brush their teeth and searching for Fried Pickle Recipes.  I know, I know...exciting evening huh?

Fried Pickles.  Have you ever had them?  They are soooo good and I am craving them something awful.  I think the receipe on Food Network is the one I am going to try tomorrow night.  I am going to try to recreate my favorite meal from a great restaurant in town.  I am going with fried pickles for my appetizer and then a Pittsburgh style salad with chicken as my main course  I can't wait!!   I will more food then I know what to do with but that just means I'll have leftovers for lunch.  If all goes well tomorrow, I will take pictures!

No comments: