Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Getting to Know Me

It is my honor to accept a Blogger Award from the fabulous Kelsey at Go Girl.  She is a college student who is dedicated to making fitness her witness.  Go check out her blog!  Thanks Kelsey for adding me to your list.

Favorite Cartoon Character

Marvin The Martian

Click here to getImages &
Marvin The Martian Pictures - Pictures


I don't know why, I just always like him.  I used to collect tons of Marvin the Martian stuff and in fact still have them in a box in my attic.

Favorite thing to photograph


I love taking pictures of my doggies and flowers and landscapes.

My favorite thing to cook



This is my newest favorite....I love making and eating this delicious dinner.

My favorite exercise



Running of Course!!!


Favorite movie

That is a hard one - but here are two favorites


Favorite article of clothing

I love my black Skirt Sports running skirt.  I wear it for almost every race.  It is so comfy, cool and perfect for running.

Favorite flower

I love roses.  I also love Ansel Adams photography.  I have several of his great prints framed and in my house.

Favorite breakfast

Soft boiled eggs on toast.

Favorite book I've read recently

  I haven't read a lot on non-school books lately.  This one I started a while back and really enjoyed it.

Favorite place to be





Wind River Ranch in Estes Park, Colorado - my heaven on earth.


Thanks again Kelsey for the opportunity to share a little about me through the Blogger Award.  Here's a few lucky receipients that I've selected for this very prestigious award:

Sarah at Running is a Life 

Lindsey at Yogi Bear

Maria at Aspahlt Tales

Be sure to stop by and check out their fabulous blogs!

3 comments:

Julia said...

yayyyyy!!! loved learning more about you! I too am in love with my black running skirt! so comfy! and I am so glad you posted the pics of your pups...I am always wondering who is who! I love their names!!! so cute! have a wonderful day!

Nikki said...

Yay! Fun to find your AMAZING blog!! I cried like a baby in P.S. I love you! Oh what a tear jerker!! That dinner looks delicious. I am so going to make that!!

Have a wonderful day!!

jillconyers said...

Hi from a new follower! I'm playing catch up and wanted to say thank you for linking up last week with Fitness Friday. Hope you will join us again this week. Congrats on the award. Looks like we have a lot in common...running, running skirts and movies. The dinner looks delicious. Off to see if you shared the recipe :)

Blog: Life As I See It [Fitness, Health and Happiness]

FB: Life As I See It [Fitness, Health and Happiness]