Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Great Giveaways

Another exhausting day but oh so productive.  I have some time tonight to do some blog stalking and was checking back on a few giveaways.  If you haven't already head on over to Julia's - Pain, Pride and Perservance blog for a sweet giveaway.  She is celebrating finishing her first marathon with a giveaway include a hat, glass, Hammer Nutrition Gels and a $50 giftcard to  ActiveBands.

There are some great patterns for the Active Bands.  You should go check them out.  I love the Red Bandana one and the Black Paisley.  I might just have to place and order and use the sweet discount that Julia mentioned in her blog.

Yoghi Bear is having a great giveaway too.  Although I am having trouble leaving comments on her blog.  I hope I can figure out why that is happening sometime tomorrow.  But for now, it is time to call it a night.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Thanks so much for the giveaway shout out! I am obsessed with my Active Bands so if you get a chance to order some...trust me! you will love them!

I do really like hammer gels. I am not picky about gels usually...my stomach usually does fine! Plus vanilla always tastes like frosting to me...LOVE that! haha!

Lindsey said...

Thanks so much for mentioning the giveaway! Glad you see you were able to leave a comment - it seems like blogger has had trouble with that lately! Cute blog!