Back in 2001 - 10 years ago- I used to lay in bed and look at this picture hanging across my room.
I used to stare at this picture and dream of the day where I could would own my own home with this in my yard. Well this weekend, my dream came true. Cowboy and I worked all weekend to recreate this photograph in our own yard.
Here's a few before and after pictures:
| This was from when we bought the house in 2008. |
| Before |
| After |
It was a very busy and exhausting weekend. We are so glad to have the fence up and painted. I still have another coat or two of paint to put on it and we still need to build the gate to go across our parking area. I didn't get a minute to spare and work in the garden so that is what I will be doing every night after school this week. It is the last week THANKGOODNESS!
Lots more to share from my weeklong absences from the blogging world including a race recap but this girly is tuckered out so I am closing things down here on my computer and heading to be early. Hope you all had a great weekend.
3 comments:
wow!!! your home is gorgeous! it really does look like the picture! i love that!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Of course dreams come true!! The fence looks beautiful!! I love how it fits perfectly with the house, now my fuzzy nieces and nephews will be save. Great job!!! Love you!!
I love the fence!! It looks wonderful and good right along with the house like it's been there for years... Can't wait to come see it! and your niece will love that she has a safe yard to walk around in!
Post a Comment