Thursday, June 16, 2011

More Giveaways

I finally have some time to stalk more blogs.  I've been finding a lot of great blogs and have added quite a few to my blog roll.  Her Name is Rio and She Runs is a very cool blog.  I'm looking forward to reading more from her.  She has a great giveaway going on too...go check it out.

Secrets of a Running Mom is another great site.  She has some great information for runners such as hydrating appropriately.  Girl on the Run is also having a great giveaway. 

I ordered some Active Bands today.  I am looking forward to them arriving and trying them out.  I got the red bandana, black paisley and flower power patterns. Don't forget if you order by Saturday to use the UVM42 discount code to get 42% off. 

I also order some Hammer Nutrition products.  I didn't know where to start, so I called the 800 number and spoke to a rep.  He gave me some great advice and told me what products would be best in training for a half marathon.  I also had a 15% discount for being a new customer.  If you are interesting in getting the 15% discount on your first order, let me know and I will send you the info.  I noticed on my confirmation order form that they are going to send me quite a few free samples too which is great.  I am looking forward to getting those products as well. 

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Thanks for passing along some giveaways! Those are great!