Friday, June 24, 2011

Already off schedule

I haven't even left yet for my conference and my running and training plan is all off schedule.  I didn't get my 3 mile run in today.   It was one of those sunny-one-moment-pouring-the-next kindaof days.  So that put me off from running.  Cowboy's parents also came to visit and we went out to lunch with them so that took up some time.  We also took the Beagle girls over to the club to chase rabbits.  So my Friday was a little busy and I just didn't make time for running.

So before I meet up with my colleague to travel to Philly for the conference I am going to try to get in at least 5 or more miles.  I won't have the total miles I was looking for this week but it will have to do.  Luckily it is still early in the training plan and I can catch up later.   My week 3 plan is going to be goofy too.  It looks like I will be working 10 hour days at this conference so I'm not so sure if I will even get time to work out at the gym plus I HATE running on threadmill and don't really see myself running in Center City Philly so those runs might just end up getting skipped.  I am sure I will be doing tons of walking during the conference so I will just have to count those miles. 

I may be absent from the blog world for a few days but once I get back I will try to get back into the groove. Until then have a great weekend and week bloggies.

No comments: