Workout: 2.44 miles in 22 mins with iPod
3.56 miles in 34:39 with Dad and SB
Today, I split up my run into two parts. My car was down at the shop, and I needed to pick it up so I could head into town for my appointment. So my two little feets-ies got me there in great time with a good hill workout in there. It was only 2.44 miles and I was shooting to get between 5 and 6 miles in today.
When I headed into town I met up with Dad and SB after my appointment. We did the local bike path and then looped through town to make it back to our cars. I was a muggy, muggy day. This morning when I was running, I felt like I was running through really thick - pudding like air. SB said the same thing when we ran in the afternoon. The air just felt so thick and heavy. ICK!
We ended up running 3.56 for a total of 6 miles even! I've really mixed up my running plan this week, due to my car being fixed, appointments in town and leaving for the ISTE conerence in Philly on Saturday. I'm hoping I can just get all the miles in before I leave. Once I get to the conference I'm not sure how I will fit in running with the busy schedule I have as a volunteer captain. It should be interesting.
Check out Words to Run By's blog tonight. She posted about a great FREE opportunity to run a little safer. I've used my Road ID for years, but never updated it when I got married, so I took the time tonight to fill out my information and get my free FinishSafe Tags and Life Pin Number. Check out her blog for information and steps on how to get the free tags (7 in all!)
Oh I got my Active Bands and Hammer Nutrition products today. I LOVE the ACTIVE BANDS! They look great and really seem to stay in place. I got them after my runs, so I am looking forward to trying them out on a run on Friday. I tried one of the Hammer Gels today and some of the Hammer Heed today and I liked them both. I also picked up some whey protien so that I can mix that into my smoothies, pancakes, etc.
2 comments:
awesome job on your running today! and i saw that about the FinishSafe tags!!! I am so excited to get my own as well! and I an SO pumped that you love your Active Bands...they really are pretty amazing :)
A great day of running for you!! Bleh - the humidity can be a bit of a pain.
Post a Comment