Wednesday, June 15, 2011

That's what I needed.

Workout:  4.10 run with Copper and iPod in 37:18

I did not make it out for my run yesterday.  I just couldn't get motivated.  I don't know why - but for me it is harder to run in the afternoons, especially if I don't have anyone to run with.  But if I can roll out of bed and go first thing I don't have as much trouble getting moving.

So, I made that my priority this morning.  After wake up kisses from my beagles, we snuggled back in bed for another 30 minutes before I got up.  Copper and I got all ready to go and took off on our first morning summer run.  We did our little four mile out and back run.  It was suppose to be five miles today, but I didn't want to kill poor Copper (that's my excuse for now!). 

Now that I have all kinds of energy it is time to get some things taken care of in this house.  Like - showering, since I haven't done that in two days and laundry and cleaning.  This house is a mess!  So today, should be a much more productive day than yesterday.

No comments: