Saturday, May 21, 2011

To-do list Ta-done!

Thanks to my fabulous, fantastic, wonderful, tremendous, and super helpful sister and future brother in law, I was able to get the jungle mowed and weedwacked. We split up...Adam used the riding lawnmower, Anda used the push mower and I did the weedwacking.   My yard finally looks normal again, at least for a day or two.  They made me a fabulous lunch/dinner and then we headed back out to the garage to plane the boards for our fence.  They helped me get things started and got the first 24 boards done.  I worked then after they left until 7:30 and finished the remaining 36 boards.  It has been an exhausting day but I am so thankful those things are done.  My neck and arms are aching along my poor little feet.  I can barely keep my eyes open so it is time to call it a night. 

Hope everyone had a great day!

1 comment:

Julia said...

wow! what a productive and successful day! I bet it feels so good to have all that finished! Enjoy your night :)