Thursday's Workout: 3.65 in 30 mins with Dad and SB
Friday's Workout: 2.2 easy ice cream run
Today we had an easy run. My favorite kind. Not just because it is easy but because we:
| Me and my lil sis, Anda. |
...run to get ice cream!!! We run about 1.4 down to our favorite little ice cream place, spend about 5 minutes trying to figure out what to get and then walking at least a .5 mile before we resume a slow jog. Yummy, yummy, yummy in my tummy! I was able to make a quick decision today they had Creamsicle and it was wonderful. I almost stopped to get a whole container of it before I came home.
Tomorrow is the 10k race. I haven't done more that 5 miles in a long time, so we will see how it goes. It is a nice course when the sun isn't baking you to bits and luckily tomorrow the sun is suppose to be hidden by big ol storm clouds and raindrops. It should be interesting! I'll post tomorrow with a race recap. I'm not expecting a PR, just hoping to finish close to last years time.
No comments:
Post a Comment