Workout: 3.8 mile run in 32 mins with Dad and SB
This weather is crazy. It rains for five days straight then we get one beautiful day and then more rain to come. It was really nice today, but really warm on the run. I wasn't feeling the best....it was kindaof a stinky run for me. Why? I'm not so sure. My tooth was bugging me, my legs were heavy and I was hot and probably just didn't have my "head in the run".
The Husband is finally home! I picked him up last night. That was one long trip and I am glad he is home and not scheduled to leave again anytime soon. He had the day off today and putzed around getting a ton of things done including mowing the grass again. It was so nice to come home and have everything done and not have to rush around like a chicken with my head cut off. What a nice relaxing evening! I love my husband!
Tomorrow I plan on doing some cross training when I get home and spend some time stretching out. The back of my legs are really tight and could use some yoga or pilates. Friday will be a family run and then I am really going to try to get a weekend run in. I need to start programing my body and mind for the training plan to come.
Thank you for your thoughts and kind words on my training plan!!! I am excited to get started on it as soon as school is out. Only 9 more school days!!
1 comment:
YAY! so happy your husband is home :)
totally feel the same about the weather...we get 1 nice day and it is such a relief and then a bunch of crappy ones :( boo.
hope you have a wonderful night :) 9 more dayyys!!
Post a Comment