Workout: 3.0 mile run with Dad
The title just sums it all up. I am exhausted. I have had so much going on and so much on my plate with the husband being away. With school and everything here at home I am having trouble keeping up. Sometimes I don't know which way is up...
I've been getting sleep, but haven't been eating the best, so I am feeling really run down. I haven't been running or working out as much because I've been doing outside work, that is in itself a workout. I have a list a mile long of things to get done here, but can't get most of it crossed off because all it is doing is raining, raining and raining. I really wish it would stop raining and dry out so I can get the jungle...aka the lawn mowed, lime and fertilize the garden, rotitille the garden, weedwack, plane boards for the fence and oh so much more. However, even with the rain and wet ground I am still running around doing hundreds of other things...somehow, something always comes up and fills my evening. I'm lucky if I can get to sit down by 8 pm and once I do sit down I wish I could just do this....
But end up doing school work until 10....ok till 9:30, then I let myself check email and blogs. However, now that those things are all done it is time to mimic my doggies, sprawal out and go to sleep so I can do it all again tomorrow.
Nite nite, thanks for letting me vent!!!


1 comment:
you can vent ANY time! I totally feel you...that is definitely my life right now...my body is just feeling worn out and is craving a break. I cannot wait until I can have a little bit of one this summer. I LOVE this pics of your pup...TOO CUTE! hang in there! you have been SO busy. take some time for yourself if you need it and feel free to vent any time :)
Post a Comment