Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ready for that Weekend

It's been a crazy week and I am really ready for the weekend.  I need some time at home, when it isn't raining, to get tons of things done and begin to feel caught up on the stuff here.  We have some issues going on in my neck of the woods which is really nerve racking, and headache inducing.  It's been crazy and I don't know how things are all going to work out which is what drives me nuts.  I like to be in control, have a plan and at least have a slight inclination of what's going to happen.  With this particular issue, I have no idea and neither does anyone else.

I have really been slacking on the running and working out.  It is tough to motivate myself to get out there and run in the rain.  And even tougher to work out to DVD's in a house with six dogs trying to use pent up energy.  I should be able to get a family fun run in after school tomorrow though and lots of exercising on Saturday if it is dry enough to take care of everything.

Alright enough already, I keep talking about the same things.  I can't wait for life to return to normal and I actually have some jubilee to share about life, love and running.  Only five more days till the husband comes home!

1 comment:

Julia said...

YAY! so exciting that your husband will be back soon :)

Hang in there...I can totally relate to how you feel. The weather has been blah and I have been stressed to the max! There will be time to run again :) Take the time for yourself that you need now!