Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Loving this Weather

Workout:  20 min walk and 10 mins stretching

The weather is gorgeous!  I love it.  Beautiful temps, no rain, sunshine and best of all, at night, little peepers and crickets!  The sounds of spring and summer are here.  I didn't get a run in today, but hopefully I can enjoy the beautiful weather tomorrow on an afternoon run.

Nothing too exciting to share today.  I got myself and my doggies around this morning and got out the door in time.  Cowboy is the one that gets us all ready in the morning.  He takes care of the doggies, gets my lunched packed and even pulls my car up to the door.  So when I am left to fend for myself it is a little crazy.  However, I was able to get up a little early and got everything done with a few minutes to spare.  Now the challenge will be to see if we can do it again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Julia said...

you are so inspiring with all your stretching! seriously...this morning i knew I could count on you for 10 minutes so I would not let myself leave the gym without at least that long :) I wish I could come play with all of your doggies! I bet it is so crazy but lots of fun!