Thursday, May 5, 2011

Does Sprinting Count?

Is it considered a workout if I sprint around the yard with the dogs (in my crocs, not sneakers) for 20 mins???    If so than I worked out!!  I much prefer long runs to sprinting.  The dogs were kicking my butt!  Plus along with the sprinting I was also jumping over wayward puppies that like to run in front of you instead of beside you. 



Even if the workout didn't help me much it did tucker out the pups!  So I consider that a success!


If you are a fan of puppies and enjoy puppy pictures go check out That Lynn Girl's post today.  She is a fantastic photographer and her pictures today just had me in a fit of giggles. 

1 comment:

Julia said...

chasing the pups are SOME of the TOUGHEST workouts...totally counts :) and is so much more fun sometimes :)