I'm exhausted and need a nap. Its been a busy day here in our little Endless Jubilee world. We did lots of little things around the house this morning and then went to a baby shower for friends before heading home to take care of the crew.
I am also VERY sore today. Jillian Michaels and 6 Week 6 Pack Ab workout kicked my butt yesterday. WOW! Those workouts are intense. There is hardly any down time between each exercise and she just has you moving from one to another to another to another. It felt really good but I didn't feel it till today and boy do I feel it.
This week was really good for the workouts. I got a lot more points that I thought I would. Here's the rundown:
Monday - 2.5 points 20 min walk, 20 min abs and 10 mins stretching
Tuesday - 3 points 30 min 3 mile run, 30 min walk, abs and stretching
Wednesday - 3.5 points 25 min walk, 45 min abs, buns and thighs
Thursday - 4 points 40 min 3.6 mile run, 20 min walk, 20 min abs and stretching
Friday - 2.5 points 20 min walk, 30 min 3.3 mile run
Saturday - 6 points 20 min Pilates Stretch, 40 min JM abs, 60 min hike
Sunday - 1 point 20 min walk
That's a total of 22.5 points for Week 2. Last week I set a goal for 12-15 each week for the first three weeks and then 15-20 the second three weeks. I guess I blew that goal out of the water. I think having the three new videos plus the old ones i had, I can get in a good mix of workouts which will definitely increase my points for each week.
Tomorrow I will share some pictures of the newest puppy addition to our crew. Charisma Jane arrived on Friday. Here's a sneak peak

No comments:
Post a Comment