I've done Pilates and Yoga a few times over the years but never really got into it. I just got a Pilates and Yoga DVD and LOVE them both.
I haven't done either DVD the whole way though, but what I've done feels so good. I just got done doing the Level 1 Yoga Meltdown with Jillian and all my muscles are doing little "feel good" quakes. They both feel great on the muscles but I also feel all stretched out, long and lean too. Loving Them! Tomorrow I am hoping to get a run in and then get home to do some of the Bender Ball Total Body workout and some Pilates Abs.
Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. I made my Valentine one of his favorite dinners and got him some Chocolately desserts. He's finally able to go out hunting with Bandit, Jubilee and Copper and is absolutely thrilled. They left about 20 mins ago and I'm waiting for phone call to hear them treeing. I have about an hour to get some schoolwork done before I let the little girls out to play. Speaking of little girls, I promised more pictures.
Charisma Jane is an American Leopard Hound and is eight weeks old tomorrow. She is already getting to be a chunky ball of fluff and is making my little girl look super tiny. Charisma / Crissy / Risma / Rissi loves to eat and play with Macy. Macy takes her gruff and gives it back ten folds. My little girl is a fighter and she is fast.
After all the rough housing though, they go right back to snuggling up side by side.







No comments:
Post a Comment