Thursday, February 10, 2011

Feeling Good

Today was a pretty good day.  I was a "friday" for my students.  They have off tomorrow and we have inservice so it was a short week.  I didn't bring any work home - woo-hoo!!  I also got a 3.6 mile run in with my dad and did my first Pilates workout.  All my DVD's came today!  I wanted to take it easy so I tried out the 10 min Pilates workout and did two of them: Pilates Stretching and Pilates Abs.  Both were really good, quick and easy.  I like them and am looking forward to trying the other three.  I can't wait to try to Jillian Michaels workouts too. 

Time to go finish my glass of wine, relax for the evening and great ready for new TV shows from Grey's, Bones, and Private Practice.  I doubt I'll stay up for Private Practice though! 

No comments: