Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feels like a Thursday

For some reason if doesn't feel like a Tuesday, it feels more like a Thursday.  Oh, how I wish it was.  I don't want to do schoolwork and really need to figure something out for both Accounting and Graphic Design.   I'm tired and need a nap....thank goodness bedtime is creeping up on me. 

I got a run in with my Dad after school.  It was a really good one, 3.6 miles.  My legs and hips felt so stretched out and relaxed.  It's been a long time since I ran without any tightness in my legs.  I attribute that to the yoga from last night.  I thought I would be sore when running but it was competely opposite of that.  I did some of the Bender Ball total body workout tonight but am looking forward to tackling the Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack abs again tomorrow

Well enough procrastinating time to get back to schoolwork.

No comments: