...but I wish it was my Friday. It would have been my Friday if I didn't have a snow day two weeks ago. Not really looking forward to tomorrow. Not quite ready and not sure what to do with two of my classes. And to top that off, no motivation tonight to figure it out. I'm tired and I'm really looking forward to having a three day weekend since we do still have Monday off. It will be so nice to not have anything planned and not have inservice either - just a true day off.
I didn't get a workout or run in yesterday which was frustrating. I did manage to get a walk in with the dogs this afternoon and did 35 min Level 1 with 6 Week 6 Pack Abs. That workout is tough. I feel it in my abs but my arms really end up shaking after all the planks and crazy stuff.
I am going to have to get my Flip digital camera out and record a video to put on here that can show you the crazy circus I have going on here in my living room. I have the three littlest girls here in the house. Cowboy has the big kids out hunting again. The three little girls are racing around the house, barking, wrestling, teasing and acting just plain crazy. Who needs tv's and movies when you got doggies.
Time to watching the circus and catch a little tv too. Night all.
No comments:
Post a Comment