What a great day! Woke up to a wonderful, white blanket of snow on everything…a little glimpse of Winter Wonderland. I got a ton of housework done and made carrot cake, brownies and chocolate chip cookie bars before I tackled making vegetable soup.
When I got all my “chores” done I treated myself to a great workout. I did a Yoga for Runners session which was absolutely fabulous. I was able to stretch out and lengthen so many tight runner muscles. More coming on Yoga for Runners in my Tuedsay’s Tips.
I also had a chance to spend a few hours with my family which was much needed. It was good to see everyone and spend some time relaxing and watching my niece. She is two years old and is so fun to watch and play with. She has quite the imagination and her vocabulary is getting quite impressive. My dad got out his train set from when he was young and set that up for my niece. She loved watching the choo-choo.
When I finally made it home I found the motivation to get all my essays and final grades calculated for my classes and even managed to plan out most of next week with the start of a new semester and new classes. I am ahead of the game which will make tomorrow and Monday that much easier!
What a great day! I hope you had a great day too.
No comments:
Post a Comment