Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Another Wednesday

Can’t believe it is the last Wednesday of January already!  Time is flying by as usual.  It was the second day of our new semester so I am tuckered out once again.  The start of the semester, getting everything prepared and being extra-on-top-of-my game “ just wears me out.  I always try to start out extra tough in the beginning and then loosen the reins.  Be tough is exhausting….at least for me…I am a softie at heart.

However, I am not letting school craziness mess up my exercising for the week.  I have really been doing pretty good for the month of January with not necessarily a lot of running miles, but quality time at the gym and at home doing cross training, weights, yoga and Pilates.

Today I got things ready for tomorrow and then headed out of school to meet SB down at the gym.  I decided to give my little arms a rest since I can still feel a little soreness from Monday and focused on my lower body.  I tend to not do as much lower body weight workouts because I feel like they are “in shape” however, I know only certain muscles are in shape and there are lots more that need a little extra push.   So I tried a few new machines and hopefully worked my legs out enough that I will feel the good-soreness later on.

2 comments:

Julia said...

january really has flown by! love the variety of workouts you have been getting in! happy friday friend!

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Sounds like January has been a good month. Have a great semester and stay tough!