I am excited to try out my new kicks on Friday!!! I have been running in the Brooks Adrenaline11 for a while now, but I just don’t like how I feel in them. The best running shoes I’ve ever had were the Brooks Defyance1. I loved those shoes!!! I bought and wore three pairs for about a year and a half before I couldn’t find them in my size anymore. I ran the best in them – had great times, no injuries or pain and didn’t even lose any toenails. I wore them for my marathon and few half marathons. I tried out the Defyance2 and 3 – but just didn’t like them as much as their first edition. I’ve been looking at trying the Defyance 4’s but they haven’t gone down in price. I noticed that these were comparable and on sale so I decided to try them out.
I am hoping the Mizuno Wave Rider 14’s are the “magic shoe”. I am not a fan of shoe shopping and end up being pretty picky about how they feel. When I’ve been fitted for shoes they say that I pronate and need stability shoes but they always seem to over correct my issue and cause IT and groin issues. I’m hoping these will be ok even though they aren’t stability shoes. Time with tell. I will test them out on the treadmill and if they feel good take them for a run on the road.
I’ve been slacking a bit on the workouts Tuesday and Wednesday so I definitely need to try to get something in today after school. Hopefully my new yoga dvd’s arrive soon. More on those later. Have a great day!
2 comments:
Cute shoes! I hope they work for you! I completely understand! I am so picky when it comes to running shoes. I have used the same shoe for the past 8 years. I try new ones and end up returning them again. I am always looking for a good deal on them though. $100 a pop is a lot...especially when it happens 4 times a year!
those look AWESOME!!! i hope they work out to be exactly what you were hoping for and need! i can relate to the frustrations of shoe shopping...i now have like 5 of the same pair because i FINALLY found one i like and dont want to have to change! haha!
Post a Comment