I’ve been a little MIA lately and I apologize. The weekends are always so busy and I try to not spend as much time on the computer since I am usually strapped to my computer during the week. This weekend was busy but at the same time relaxing. I was able to spend a good chunk of Saturday finishing up the last book in the Hunger Game trilogy. Those books are awesome! Once you start you don’t want to put them down.
My family had an awesome first week of the Family Fitness Challenge! I will share more details in a Week 1 recap later. I’ve found during the first week of the challenge that it can be really easy to get your daily 5-7 servings of fruits to vegetables with just a little effort and planning. I’ve enjoyed trying some new things too and my body likes the increase of fruits, vegetables and fruit juices.
Now for another week. It’s going to be a busy one too. So let’s start the Monday off with some motivating images.
2 comments:
Way to go family!!! Have a great week!
i always try to take a computer break on the weekends as well :) thanks for the motivational sayings!
Post a Comment