Saturday, October 15, 2011

Much Needed Cowboy Time

I just spent a wonderful day with my husband.  It was a much needed day date!  We took a road trip and went to the world famous Cabela's store.  That place is HUGE!  We go every now and then when Cowboy needs to stock up on some hunting stuff.  I, of course, found a few things too...new boots, a fleece jacket, warm underarmor type clothing, and comfy slippers.  We stopped and got lunch and then came home to get some things done around here on our neverending list. 

It is so nice to spend the day together not worrying about things and just enjoying our time together.  We don't do it often enough but when we do I am so thankful and grateful of the time together with my best friend.

This week was a busy one.  I never felt like I had my act together...it was just a rush here, rush there and hurry to get things done.  I haven't been doing so hot on my month goals, so I am going to focus on those this week and try to get back on track.  Still haven't done much running...but in my defense it has been raining alot again.  I had a Family Fun Run planned but it was raining pretty hard yesterday when I got out of school and it was that no fun, chilly cold rain so we decided to skip the run.

Tomorrow will be busy too but I hope to take the time to relax and maybe get some yoga or a run in.  My in-laws are coming to visit so I will be straightening up the house and getting some lunch ready for us.  I've been hungry for chicken corn soup so that is on the menu for tomorrow.  Sometime in there I need to work on some lesson plans too.  Before I call it a night I am going to work on touching up some of my pictures that I took of my beautiful niece and my sister and brother-in-law.  They didn't turn out too bad, but the lightening should have been much better so I have some tweaking to do.

No comments: