Another busy week flew by for me. But life is good!! I had a good week at school and even got in two nice runs with my family. We did just a a 3 miler on Tuesday and a quick 2 miler today but both runs got my legs all stretched out for tomorrow's Monster Dash. This is the first race I've done since my half marathon in September and the first of two before Halloween. A lot of people are dressing up in costume to run, but I think I will just go as a runner. I'm not too creative this year.
Hunting season has started in my neck of the woods so I will have some more ME Time in the next few weeks which I am really looking forward to. I use this time to get things done that I want to do, spend some time shopping, get my haircut, have some girl time with my sisters and spend some much needed time curled up on the couch with good movies and good books.
So tonight is my first night and I am off to a great start. A cup of hot chocolate, a fuzzy blanket and playing catch up on a few tv shows. Tomorrow the race, lunch-n-movies with the sisters and some time at home cleaning things up.
QOTD: Do you have any fun Halloween races coming up?
1 comment:
Have a great race!!! I'm doing a Halloween race next weekend with my daughter!
Post a Comment