I am definitely getting back into a groove. I don't know what caused that hiccup on Tuesday but I am sure glad it is gone and hope it doesn't come back. But hey - I teach middle school and high school and we are in the last 2 1/2 months of school with Spring Fever soon to hit as soon as Winter decides to leave. More snow is forecasted for tonight. They keep changing the forecast so who know how much we may or may not get.
I got a run in with the Dad and SIL today after school which was really nice. Felt good to run with them again and I am planning on another one with them and my sissy tomorrow. When I got home I got to take the doggies for a walk and then Cowboy and I went for our 1.5 mile run with Copper. I was much faster pace for me, but it felt good. My Dad and SIL want me to run a 15 mile trail run the day after a 10K. I think they are crazy - but yet a part of me is still thinking about it. Hmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment