Thank Goodness the cranki-ness was only temporary. I had a much better day today. I really tried to go into the day very positive and tried to keep things very light-hearted in my first class so that I could get myself off to the right start in the classroom. I was able to keep the grove going for the rest of my classes and the day went much better.
I have to thank my husband for getting me out for a run yesterday which I think helped to dissolve some of the cranki-ness. He has to get back into cardio shape for his pack test here before too long so he is going to try to run every other day on our quick out and back 2 mile jaunt. It was nice to run with him and Copper since it has been a while. I also got quite a few walks in with the doggies and used the book my sister gave me to do some strength exercises outside before Cowboy got home. I couldn't get the lil girls to come inside so I took my workout outside.
Today, however, I got home early enough that we walked a few loops and played outside for a bit before I was able to get the lil girls inside so that I could some Yoga Meltdown. It's funny how quickly you can lose some of the strength you've built up when you don't do the routines regularly. It felt nice to rep-it-out with Jillian again.
Now onto lesson prepping Accounting II - depreciation expense, displosing of plant assets, and declining balance method. What fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment