This morning got off to a great start. I was on the ball. My graphic design lesson went really well today. Everyone participated, came up with great ideas and started some really great projects! The rest of my day went just as smoothly. I was able to get all prepped and ready for my afternoon classes and still had time to eat my lunch at a normal pace with actual time to breathe between bites.
When I got home I had to race to get up to the doggies and we took off at a ran on our loop as the thunder was rolling and the raindrops were falling. We made it back to the house without getting too wet. After Cowboy got home we split up the kidz and both of us got a workout in. I spent 30 mins working on Pilates. It felt soo good to do some of those moves - especially the flexibility section. Hoping to get a run in tomorrow and maybe day 1 of Ripped again.
I've still been keeping track of my workouts and my points, even though the Fitness Challenge has been done for a while. Hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday I will do a post on my points and workouts for the last few weeks.
1 comment:
Thanks for checking out my blog and my giveaway!! I am excited to follow you as well :)
Sad the weather was not cooperating with you today. I LOVE running with my dog as well...even if she is little. haha. Have a GREAT night!!
Post a Comment