Yep that is what I've been saying since about 2:30 this afternoon. Here's the cause of those little yelps:
I got the new Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 yesterday and did the first workout. What a good workout. Quick, easy to follow and while I was doing it, I felt great. It didn't feel tough and I didn't struggle with it at all. I felt good afterwards and still felt pretty good most of the day today. But around 2:30 the back of my legs just tightened up like little rubberbands.
I met up with my dad for a run at 3:45 and we did a somewhat flat course. My legs actually felt pretty good and only made me yelp a few times. After my run though, the legs were really tight once again. I think I see some Pilates here in a little bit to try to stretch out.
I really like the Jillian workouts. She is very motivating and it is so fast paced you don't have a time to get distracted. I am excited to see the results from doing all these Jillian workouts. The Fitness Challenge is almost done, but I am hoping to keep things going and really get my butt in shape. I think I'm in shape because I run but really I am not as in shape as I should be. My heart and lungs are in good shape, and running muscles are in good shape but all those other muscles need some serious work.
Cowboy and I have been trying to focus on eating a little healthier too. Tonight was a great big ol salad , tomato's, cucumbers, cheese, carrots and topped with fish sticks. I got a bag of fish stick awhile ago and they are not that good by themselves, but they tasted really good on top of that salad. So that is definitely a menu item we will see again soon. Any other good, healthy, quick menu item ideas??

No comments:
Post a Comment