Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Break

Well it's one day off anyhow since we used our spring break day for all those snow days.  Regardless I am going to enjoy my day off with my husband and all our doggies.  Hopefully the rain holds off for a bit so we can enjoy some time outside.

Yesterday I had a half day and was able to have lunch with a good friend at one of my favorite little sandwich shops..  Thanks Annie for meeting me on such short notice.  It was great catching up with you!  I was able to run some errands and then make it home to play with the doggies.  I also mowed the grass for the first time this season and weedwacked the tall grass away from the flower beds, so that it looks like there actually is a flower bed.  When Cowboy came home we continued working in the yard and then had a relaxing evening together.  I didn't get a real workout in yesterday, but yet I did.  I can feel my summer working muscles getting back in shape.  My back and arms feel a little tight after all the push mowing and weedwacking.

Go check out Running with Sass's Auria Earphones Giveway.  I could use a good pair of earphones that don't complete block out background noise.  The pair I got last year stay in the ears but they also block out alot of sounds which isn't good when running on these country roads.  Last year, Copper actually came up beside me and pushed against my legs to get me off the road when a truck was coming behind us.  He is such a good runner dog.  I will have to get a picture or two of us running together. 

Well time to get moving.  Have a great day ya'll!

1 comment:

Julia said...

ahhhhh. I used to be so frustrated by the snow days when I was in school. It was great till I realize that we "lost" our real breaks! Hope you enjoy and take advantage of your day off!!