Saturday, April 9, 2011
Gotta love Bargains
It was a great day with the girls! Dress fitting went really well. The bride, my sister, only needs a little taken in and the button for the bussel. Everything else was perfect. She looked so beautiful! We also got our bridesmaids dresses ordered too. After dress time we hit up the Woolrich sale and each walked out with probably $150.00 or more worth of clothes for $50. I got a skirt, two long sleeve shirts, one short sleeve shirt, two sweaters and a fleece. My sisters and TinTin also got lots of great deals. After lunch with the family and working my magic-touch-sleeping-powers on the exhausted-out-of-her-mind niece, I came home and worked with Cowboy on the pen for the Beagles. We just have to put the door on Macy's side and we will be all set. We left that work for tomorrow along with a list a mile long to get accomplished as well. Time to recharge the batteries so I am all set to go for another busy day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment