Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanks...

"What if you woke up tomorrow with only those things you thanked God for today?" 

This question made me catch my breathe the other day.  Wow...what if?  Needless to say I spent the rest of the car ride giving my thanks.  There is too much that I am thankful for to even being putting it into words, but this time of the year always makes me stop and count my blessings. 

I wish the world was different and much more old fashion that it currently is.  I wish we could go back in time to better appreciate those things we are thankful for.  I believe that so many people today get wrapped up in the "money and business" rather than really enjoying this holiday and the ones to come. 

My goal for the next 5 1/2 days is to slow down, take deep breathes and just enjoy the little moments.  I don't want to rush through the holiday, I want to enjoy and be thankful for each and every moment.


Thank you Father God for the Beautiful Sunrise and another day to praise you.


No comments: