Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Abundance

Today's Meditation mantra was "I create my personal abundance from an infinite source."  Which I quickly changed to "The abundance in my life comes from God."  God has given me more than I could have imagined and the grand blueprint plans he has for me - although a mystery to me, I know is just right. 

I am a control freak in many ways!  Not knowing what is in store for me, not being able to create a plan of my own has always been something I struggle with.  It is hard for me to give it to God completely.  More than anything I hope these 21 days of Meditation gives me an opportunity to release stress, frustrations and control of many things and to turn it over to God.

Somehow though, I have to find a quieter place and time for my meditation.  I am quickly distracted and frustrated with the noises around me when I am suppose to be releasing tension.  Copper and his continuous licking was driving me nuts!  I didn't end up as relaxed as I would have liked so I might try some other meditation tricks before I lay down tonight.

The thing I need to remember is that I have abundance of so many things in my life.  I need to be continously thankful and grateful for what the Lord has given me. 

And the grace of our Lord was exceedingly abundant, with faith and love which are in Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 1: 14(NKJV)


No comments: