I has been a rough week! Nothing seems quite “right”. Haven’t been feeling the best and definitely haven’t been doing well with my fitness challenge. I am glad it is Friday and I can wrap up this work week and focus on a relaxing weekend.
I didn’t make it to the gym this morning but am planning on a nice run after school and then a Girls-Night-Out with my sisters! It is much needed and long overdue. I am looking forward to going out to eat and having someone else wait on me, cook for me and clean up after me. Cowboy hates to go out to restaurants so when he is away I tend to splurge and enjoy. Here’s hoping it is a quick day!
1 comment:
Some weeks just need to be chalked up and forgotten! I'm glad you got out for a girl's night!! Those are the best!!
Post a Comment